The Way of the Future

The Way of the Future
We are the 21st Century Teachers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What do I NEED to know?

The article "What is Essential to Know" was a great read in layman's terms to see what it is we really need to know. As the tide is turning towards more advanced technology, it is becoming more user friendly. The things that we as educators need to know for our students isn't rocket science. I believe once we know the basics we can grow from there. Blogging, organizing, searching, screen-casting etc. all seem to be what is really important. These are all things we are learning in this class! Even though technology can be frustrating at times (and believe me I get frustrated quite a bit) -we can do it! Once we know what we are doing I think we will definitely be able to continue to learn more. It will get easier! If we stick to a plan of what is necessary I think we will be fine… and wont burn ourselves out! Thank goodness for people like Dr. Smirnova to help us out!

No comments:

Post a Comment