The Way of the Future

The Way of the Future
We are the 21st Century Teachers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

T-T-T Teaching Teachers Technology

A huge draw back for teachers (especially the veterns) is that they would like to use technology more in their classroom, but they simply DO NOT KNOW HOW! The post "Instructional Technology" does a phenominal job of breaking it all down for teachers. Each idea is categorized by what they can do such as podcasting, internet safety, games, etc. It is all there!If schools do not have the money to have professional development on technology intergration, teachers can learn on their own with sites like this one. I think this is a must for all teachers to see because of the FREE, valuable information it gives.

This reminds me of the quote Dr. S posted on moodle:

"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- Ronald E. Osborn

1 comment:

  1. Pam,
    I loved that quote too from Dr. S. I feel that I am growing everytime I sign into Moodle. This course has given me experience in technologies that I had previously only heard about. I am now comfortable blogging and can see how I can bring blogging into my classroom to enhance learning. I have built a website and explored various applications that will definitely find a place in my classroom. That quote sums up this course for me in a single sentence.

    ReplyDelete