The Way of the Future

The Way of the Future
We are the 21st Century Teachers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Voki Voki Karoke!

I have officially made my first "voki". I am proud to say that I actually created one to use with the 4th grade class that I worked with today. I created one for the class to look at before we started our writers workshop lesson. They were thrilled because they had never seen anything like it before. I was happy to see such a great reaction. Many of them asked for the website to make their own at home. I was glad I could recommend a website that is appropriate for them to use while at home or in school.

Since I got such a positive reaction with this "voki", I will definitely be using one for my anticipatory set during my lesson, especially because this is the class I will be teaching. The excitement of seeing children's reactions over your work is contagious! I hope that I can keep using my skills from this class to create more engaging and solid lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment